FocusCore is recruiting a Logistic Director on behalf of an innovative, creative, fast paced multinational company with its global headquarters in Hong Kong.
- Design Roadmap, Logistics Strategy, and lead the implementation for the global expansion and optimization of the Global logistics infrastructure
- Manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure sustainability.
- Supervise, coach and train teammates
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse (Plan to establish one in HK in the next 24 months), transportation (overseas and HK/CN)
- Select and negotiate with 3 PLs, carriers, freight forwarders to meet objectives
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and customers
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Manage relationships with logistics 3rd Parties
- Maintain metrics and analyses data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Meet cost, productivity, and accuracy and timeliness targets
- Take up the ad-hoc tasks assigned by Line Manager
- Frequent travel to Dongguan is required.
- Degree holder in Business / Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
- Must have at least 12 years of logistics, warehousing and supply chain management experience with no less than 7 years in management position
- Have deep, practical knowledge of Logistics (here defined as warehousing and freight i.e. moving of components and finished goods and the storage of finished goods)
- Demonstrated project management skills with ability to drive consensus and influence management
- Possess good capabilities in leadership, internal and external partnering, strategic thinking, logistics analysis, project management and getting things done
- Ability to establish, enhance the logistic procedure, warehouse and supply chain of a trading company
- Experience in computerized accounting system (e.g. SAP) is preferable
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced culture
- Patient, self-motivated, able to work under pressure, and willing to learn
- Immediately availability
To be considered for this role you must be dynamic, commercial, with a can-do and entrepreneurial attitude. You must be motivated by working for a fast-paced and innovative organisation that is looking to expand significantly and go public within five to six years.