FocusCore is seeking a Store Planning Manager on behave of a Global luxury jewelry to develop and manage project schedules and tasks, budget and cost control, GC and vendor bidding, and site and GC coordination to ensure that projects are completed within corporate quality standards for Greater China.
The Store Planning Manager will:
- Prepare and maintain an overall project schedule.
- Liaise with Company Project Architect (PA) to coordinate with internal parties to establish design criteria and program. Coordinate with PA on all details, finishes, furniture, lighting/electrical, HVAC, & coordination with internal Security, & I.T. groups.
- Liaise with PA to resolve all design issues of projects and manage the delivery of the design package within schedule for local drawing production. Manage local project consultant and MEP consultant to complete construction document drawings as per committed program.
- Manage quantity surveyor to issue tender packages as well as receive and review price bids from construction managers, general contractors and vendors, and subsequently create a master budget for all project expenses including soft and direct costs.
- Liaise with landlord to achieve target handover condition as per brand requirement and manage landlord design approval within reasonable time frame.
- Negotiate and/or value engineer aspects of the project to maintain approved capital budget. Track budgets, utilizing Global Real Estate cost control documents and internal systems to maintain cost and spending control. To oversee construction and ensure contractors and vendors comply with construction documents, designs, schedules, budgets, company standards, code compliance and local/building/LL regulations.
- Reporting and strategic initiatives include collecting and organizing all required project closeout documents, requirements for LL reimbursements if applicable, Certificate of Occupancy, and Internal Audit documentation.
- Manage and develop professional vendor relationships and establish new relationships as necessary; to manage and develop mockup exercises for finishes, showcases, and new architectural elements.
- Oversee local staff and ensure consistent communication and process improvement with corporate.
- Degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture or interior design.
- 6-10 years of experience in store planning in the region preferably for a global luxury goods or fashion company
- Working knowledge of building systems, HVAC, electrical, mechanical, structural engineering.
- Working experience in managing brand external façade construction and statutory submission in HK, Macau and China
- Strong interpersonal, communication, project management and people management skills
- Multi-lingual and strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Design and detail oriented with client focused experience
- International travel, off hours and weekends required
- Business fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Proficiency in AutoCAD & Microsoft Project software